- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
Sparkling wine for Thanksgiving
While we often wait for holidays or another special occasion to pop a bottle of bubbly, it’s actually a wine that is as versatile at the table as any you’re likely to find.
For your Thanksgiving table, a bottle of sparkling wine is the perfect way to kick off the feast. Fortunately, a few wineries in the Pacific Northwest specialize in bubbles, including Michelle (formerly Domaine Ste. Michelle), Argyle, Karma, Kramer and Treveri.
In this collection of sparkling wines we’ve recently tasted is a sparkling cranberry wine from Westport Winery. This just might be the perfect Thanksgiving wine.