- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Sparkling wine for Thanksgiving
While we often wait for holidays or another special occasion to pop a bottle of bubbly, it’s actually a wine that is as versatile at the table as any you’re likely to find.
For your Thanksgiving table, a bottle of sparkling wine is the perfect way to kick off the feast. Fortunately, a few wineries in the Pacific Northwest specialize in bubbles, including Michelle (formerly Domaine Ste. Michelle), Argyle, Karma, Kramer and Treveri.
In this collection of sparkling wines we’ve recently tasted is a sparkling cranberry wine from Westport Winery. This just might be the perfect Thanksgiving wine.