- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 18 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
15 Great Northwest Wines
Each year, we taste through thousands of wine from throughout the world. Of course, our focus here is on wines from the Great Northwest, and here we present 15 wines that have earned our top “Outstanding!” rating.
These wines are among the best you’ll find in the Pacific Northwest, so they are well worth seeking out.