- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 15 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Northwest Syrah remains delicious, in demand
Whether you’re looking for a Syrah that is subtle and savory or bold and rich, it’s easy to find various styles of the famous Rhône red in the Pacific Northwest.
Despite global sales of Syrah/Shiraz being soft the past few years, the demand for Northwest Syrah remains strong, and the amount being made grows each year.
Here are a dozen delicious Northwest Syrahs we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.