- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
Northwest Syrah remains delicious, in demand
Whether you’re looking for a Syrah that is subtle and savory or bold and rich, it’s easy to find various styles of the famous Rhône red in the Pacific Northwest.
Despite global sales of Syrah/Shiraz being soft the past few years, the demand for Northwest Syrah remains strong, and the amount being made grows each year.
Here are a dozen delicious Northwest Syrahs we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.